Medal of Honor

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Вы здесь » Medal of Honor » Мультиплеер » Мультиплеер

Мультиплеер

Сообщений 1 страница 7 из 7

В этой теме обсуждаются все вопросы, связанные с данным режимом игры.

when did you install Punkbuster there was a Punkbuster check, did it show that the test was successful? If you didn’t pay attention, start the pb installation again and look. When I installed the beta there was also a problem Pb wrote that there was something wrong there (I don’t remember literally), I already had pb from bfbc2, I went into the service manager turn off Pb repeated the installation received a message that the verification passed and everything worked.

when did you install Punkbuster there was a Punkbuster check, did it show that the test was successful? If you didn’t pay attention, start the pb installation again and look. When I installed the beta there was also a problem Pb wrote that there was something wrong there (I don’t remember literally), I already had pb from bfbc2, I went into the service manager turn off Pb repeated the installation received a message that the verification passed and everything worked.when did you install Punkbuster there was a Punkbuster check, did it show that the test was successful? If you didn’t pay attention, start the pb installation again and look. When I installed the beta there was also a problem Pb wrote that there was something wrong there (I don’t remember literally), I already had pb from bfbc2, I went into the service manager turn off Pb repeated the installation received a message that the verification passed and everything worked.

when did you install Punkbuster there was a Punkbuster check, did it show that the test was successful? If you didn’t pay attention, start the pb installation again and look. When I installed the beta there was also a problem Pb wrote that there was something wrong there (I don’t remember literally), I already had pb from bfbc2, I went into the service manager turn off Pb repeated the installation received a message that the verification passed and everything worked.when did you install Punkbuster there was a Punkbuster check, did it show that the test was successful? If you didn’t pay attention, start the pb installation again and look. When I installed the beta there was also a problem Pb wrote that there was something wrong there (I don’t remember literally), I already had pb from bfbc2, I went into the service manager turn off Pb repeated the installation received a message that the verification passed and everything worked.when did you install Punkbuster there was a Punkbuster check, did it show that the test was successful? If you didn’t pay attention, start the pb installation again and look. When I installed the beta there was also a problem Pb wrote that there was something wrong there (I don’t remember literally), I already had pb from bfbc2, I went into the service manager turn off Pb repeated the installation received a message that the verification passed and everything worked.when did you install Punkbuster there was a Punkbuster check, did it show that the test was successful? If you didn’t pay attention, start the pb installation again and look. When I installed the beta there was also a problem Pb wrote that there was something wrong there (I don’t remember literally), I already had pb from bfbc2, I went into the service manager turn off Pb repeated the installation received a message that the verification passed and everything worked.

when did you install Punkbuster there was a Punkbuster check, did it show that the test was successful? If you didn’t pay attention, start the pb installation again and look. When I installed the beta there was also a problem Pb wrote that there was something wrong there (I don’t remember literally), I already had pb from bfbc2, I went into the service manager turn off Pb repeated the installation received a message that the verification passed and everything worked.

when did you install Punkbuster there was a Punkbuster check, did it show that the test was successful? If you didn’t pay attention, start the pb installation again and look. When I installed the beta there was also a problem Pb wrote that there was something wrong there (I don’t remember literally), I already had pb from bfbc2, I went into the service manager turn off Pb repeated the installation received a message that the verification passed and everything worked.when did you install Punkbuster there was a Punkbuster check, did it show that the test was successful? If you didn’t pay attention, start the pb installation again and look. When I installed the beta there was also a problem Pb wrote that there was something wrong there (I don’t remember literally), I already had pb from bfbc2, I went into the service manager turn off Pb repeated the installation received a message that the verification passed and everything worked.when did you install Punkbuster there was a Punkbuster check, did it show that the test was successful? If you didn’t pay attention, start the pb installation again and look. When I installed the beta there was also a problem Pb wrote that there was something wrong there (I don’t remember literally), I already had pb from bfbc2, I went into the service manager turn off Pb repeated the installation received a message that the verification passed and everything worked.

Отредактировано MedalofHonor (2019-09-18 01:48:15)

there was a Punkbuster check, did it show that the test was successful? If you didn’t pay attention, start the pb installation again and look. When I installed the beta there was also a problem Pb wrote that there was something wrong there (I don’t remember literally), I already had pb from bfbc2, I went into the service manager turn off Pb repeated the installation received a message that the verification passed and everything worked.when did you install Punkbuster there was a Punkbuster check, did it show that the test was successful? If you didn’t pay attention, start the pb installation again and look. When I installed the beta there was also a problem Pb wrote that there was something wrong there (I don’t remember literally), I already had pb from bfbc2, I went into the service manager turn off Pb repeated the installation received a message that the verification passed and everything worked.

show that the test was successful? If you didn’t pay attention, start the pb installation again and look. When I installed the beta there was also a problem Pb wrote that there was something wrong there (I don’t remember literally), I already had pb from bfbc2, I went into the service manager turn off Pb repeated the installation received a message that the verification passed and everything worked.when did you install Punkbuster there was a Punkbuster check, did it show that the test was successful? If you didn’t pay attention, start the pb installation again and look. When I installed the beta there was also a problem Pb wrote that there was something wrong there (I don’t remember literally), I already had pb from bfbc2, I went into the service manager turn off Pb repeated the installation received a message that the verification passed and everything worked.when did you install Punkbuster there was a Punkbuster check, did it show that the test was successful? If you didn’t pay attention, start the pb installation again and look. When I installed the beta there was also a problem Pb wrote that there was something wrong there (I don’t remember literally), I already had pb from bfbc2, I went into the service manager turn off Pb repeated the installation received a message that the verification passed and everything worked.when did you install Punkbuster there was a Punkbuster check, did it show that the test was successful? If you didn’t pay attention, start the pb installation again and look. When I installed the beta there was also a problem Pb wrote that there was something wrong there (I don’t remember literally), I already had pb from bfbc2, I went into the service manager turn off Pb repeated the installation received a message that the verification passed and everything worked.when did you install Punkbuster there was a Punkbuster check, did it show that the test was successful? If you didn’t pay attention, start the pb installation again and look. When I installed the beta there was also a problem Pb wrote that there was something wrong there (I don’t remember literally), I already had pb from bfbc2, I went into the service manager turn off Pb repeated the installation received a message that the verification passed and everything worked.

nstall Punkbuster there was a Punkbuster check, did it show that the test was successful? If you didn’t pay attention, start the pb installation again and look. When I installed the beta there was also a problem Pb wrote that there was something wrong there (I don’t remember literally), I already had pb from bfbc2, I went into the service manager turn off Pb repeated the installation received a message that the verification passed and everything worked.when did you install Punkbuster there was a Punkbuster check, did it show that the test was successful? If you didn’t pay attention, start the pb installation again and look. When I installed the beta there was also a problem Pb wrote that there was something wrong there (I don’t remember literally), I already had pb from bfbc2, I went into the service manager turn off Pb repeated the installation received a message that the verification passed and everything worked.when did you install Punkbuster there was a Punkbuster check, did it show that the test was successful? If you didn’t pay attention, start the pb installation again and look. When I installed the beta there was also a problem Pb wrote that there was something wrong there (I don’t remember literally), I already had pb from bfbc2, I went into the service manager turn off Pb repeated the installation received a message that the verification passed and everything worked.

Вы здесь » Medal of Honor » Мультиплеер » Мультиплеер

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно